Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Let's give 'em something to talk about....

I'm not really sure what to write about today. It could be the random story I read yesterday about a female Chinese sumo wrestler being suspended for steroid use and blaming it on pork chops, or the story I just read about a pilot spilling his coffee everywhere and causing a huge issue on the plane, or it could be about my Steelers getting a first round bye and Big Ben being named offensive player of the week (but probably not that one because despite my love for the Steelers my love for Big Ben does not exist. I mean, he's a good QB and all, but he's stupid. Just like Kobe Bryant. Love the Lakers, hate Kobe because he acted a fool.) or I could write about my New Year's trip to Santa Barbara (which I will eventually) but I don't have the photos uploaded to make it pretty. So instead I'm just going to ramble about what I should write about until I figure something out.

Ohh....well...it looks like I've really got nothing to say today. Since it is my first post of the new year, I'll say "Happy New Year! May 2011 bring blessings and joy to you and yours!"

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the fact that there is not much to say is actually a subject in and of itself. A lot of the time I drive down the road in silence with my wife, as if everything that there was to say that day has already been said. This is why we talk about people in general, because there is no more to talk about about ourselves. I can respect that. Happy New Year to you. gf

    (photos are overrated)

    ReplyDelete