Monday, December 6, 2010

Now just let me introduce myself...

Okay so here's the deal. I'm a native San Diegan. I did manage to "escape" to LA for a brief stint, but quickly realized the error of my ways and returned. I have a job that I mostly love. I love this city. But, I also love the Steelers, the Penguins, and the Lakers. I'm going to start loving the Yankees due to the Padres annoying me with their trades and having a significant other that is a born and bred NYer.

Sometimes, I plan to write about San Diego and things to do here. Sometimes I plan to just randomly blurt stuff out because it's in my head. My head sometimes is odd. For example, I tend to think in song lyrics. Those that have studied Myers Briggs (or some other similar personality test) know that means I fall into the S category. Those that don't just think I'm odd.

At any rate, if you read this and have a good time with it. Great. If you don't have a good time, that's fine too - just tell me and I'll work on that for you.

Also, please note I had a different blog where I posted some stuff San Diego related, I will likely plagarize myself once or twice when my mind wants some time off.

No comments:

Post a Comment